- Click left sidebar under arrivals icon, or flip up menu on “+” button
- Name, Nights, Roomtype and Room number are sortable by clicking column header.
- If, when the arrivals tab is open, and the user selects to open another tab, like the SMS tab, it will open behind the tab if not closed first.
- Unassigned reservations will show on the arrivals tab and can be assigned by quick view or unassigned tab.
- Click either left sidebar under arrivals icon, or flip up menu on “+” button
- Name, Room, and Balance are sortable by clicking column header.
- If there is a 0.00 balance the reservation will be able to be checked out from the list, otherwise, user must enter full reservation detail to settle.
Reservation Quick View
- Top banner shows reservation number and name. Next to that is the pencil icon which indicates if there is, and how many notes there are. Clicking the pencil will bring you to that section.
- To the right of the pencil icon will be an SMS icon if that guest has communicated with the property through SMS.
- If an arrivals or departure tab is open, it must be closed before clicking the SMS icon. By clicking this icon, you will be brought to the SMS conversation.
- Conversely when in the SMS conversation tab, clicking a reservation will bring up the quick reservation view.
- All room card information can be edited through the quick view reservation.
- Key code actions
- Check In
- Check out
- Room assignment and room type change
- Any information under the edit pop up.
- Notes can be edited and added though the quick reservation view.
- All financial transactions must be made in the full reservation detail.