Room Types and Rooms
- Under Admin, go to Room Types
- Add room types need for the property by clicking New Room Type
- Most all fields must be completed in order to set up that room type.
- If you will not be charging extra for additional guests in the room type, you don’t have to fill out Extra People Charge Start and Extra people fee.
- Once you set up your room types, you need to create room numbers to set property inventory.
a. Go to Admin, Manage Rooms
- Click New Room
- Select Room type from the pull down menu
- Fill fields appropriately
- Add any room condition notes that may be unique to this room
- If surveys are set up appropriately with Categories, this tab will show condition scores related to this room.
- If this is an owned property/room the contract info will show under the Contract info tab.
- If you would like to add pictures to show unique features of this unit, you may do so under the images tab.
- Adding Room Images to Sync with External Website (If applicable)
- Set up a cloud storage account like DropBox, Amazon AWS, Google Drive etc.
a. Make image urls public.
- Open WavePM
a. Go to the property’s room type page and room type you need.
b. Click the edit/pencil icon, and select images.
c. Now paste the image link into the URL box and tab to enter an image title.
d. After you’ve done this with all of the needed images, click save.