Welcome SMS, Kaba integration
- For properties that are integrated with a Kaba key code lock system.
- Kaba credentials must be entered into the integration tab of the property admin.
- Kaba door names must be entered into the Room Management page and must match the door names in DormaKaba extranet.
- If the property is ready to test this functionality, WavePM will set up a test message that will include the door code to a test reservation once checked in.
- Once fully tested provide WavePM with arrival scripting for guests triggered by one of the two following events.
- If you have auto-check in enabled (located in Main Property Admin) once the room is VR the reservation will be checked in automatically and the text message with a door code will fire.
- If you do not have auto check in enabled, the text message will fire once the reservation is manually checked in.
- This message is hard coded bc it includes two systems (Wave and Kaba)
- Check in messages sent via the text mesaage workflow can not include the door codes. *may be some future development that includes this
Room Card Names and Phone Numbers
- In reservation Detail, add individual names and phone numbers that will override the Reservation Info phone number.
- All text communications willm go to the room card phone number if there is a value entered different from the main phone number.
In App SMS Conversations
- The in app conversation tab will show every properties’ conversations if the User has more than one.
- This can be changed, may be available upon request.
- When you have received a new message, the SMS icon to the left of the settings icon will show what number of new messages have been received.
- To open the conversations tab, click the SMS icon.
- New messages have a green dot to the right of the chat box
- Open the conversation by clicking the box on the left.
- To see the reservations of the guest in the conversation, click the name in the top right box.
- There will be a list of reservations past present and future. Future reservations are at the bottom.
- When a reservation quick view is opened, if that reservation has a conversation there will be a SMS icon on the top bar indicating such
- When the user clicks the icon, the conversation tab will open to that conversation.