Guest Charge Items
- One function of Items is to set up common reservation charges
- First create a category for example “Cancelation Fees.”
- To set up Charge Item Categories only the Name, Parent Category, and allow misc should be entered.
- Parent Category can be used when tying to another category as it’s Parent, for instance you could create a parent category of “Room Revenue Charges” and have a subcategory of Cancellation Fees.
- Allow misc allows users to select a miscellaneous charge and describe it, under a certain parent category. For example a user could select “Cancelation Fees,” and then enter a miscellaneous charge that is not yet defined along with notes.
- After the category is set up, Items can be set up under that category.
- Select new Item, fill in name, price and fill out appropriate taxes.
Guest Shop Menu Items
- Select New Category
- Name – this will be the name of the menu that the guest sees
- Parent Category – If you have a parent category select it here, for instance Food and Beverage
- Allow Misc – not necessary for menus
- Select the checkbox for Available in Store
- Order window Start and End Times – Select the times that guests are able to make the order.
- Delivery Start and End Times – Select the times which the items will be available for delivery.
- Date Selection Boxes
- Arrival Date – These items can be ordered and delivered on the reservation’s arrival date, before check in.
- Tomorrow – These items can be ordered today for delivery tomorrow. I.e. breakfast ordered the night before delivery.
- Today – These items can be ordered today for delivery today.
- Menu description – This free form text box will show text at the top of the web app menu page.
- Instructions – This free form text box will appear above the delivery times selector in the web app menu, useful to describe the delivery process.
- Now menu items can be created for the menu.